Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If we hadn’t done this thing I think I’d be a medicine man So I could get high on my own supply Whenever I can I became such a strange shape Such a strange shape From trying to fit in Wilson (Expensive Mistakes), by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

SeNdMeToHeLl
Goodbye Jun 28 2014, 06:04 AM
They should make a forum topic called <<departure>> or something, for the members who delete their accounts or suddenly leave. I am suggesting this because I am leaving. There is nothing important to me and no one gives a fuck! So, bye, I've had fun, but I just don't care. #fedupofeveryone'sbullshittttt

Replies

Scissorsheart
Jun 28 2014, 07:43 AM
I have absolutely no words. No, nothing, I'm sorry
PeachesWantsVintage
Jun 28 2014, 01:56 PM
You were so... Annoying. Bye.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 28 2014, 02:02 PM
sorry to hear your leaving SE, good luck in the future :)
Kasa
Jun 29 2014, 05:28 AM
It´s time for you to move on. It´s no good to play in the same playground forever. To develop we have to move on to other levels. I wish you luck in finding your new place :) Feel free to return whenever you wish, you will be always welcome here.
Emo Pictures - DerekLuvsYou
DerekLuvsYou
Jun 29 2014, 08:09 PM
Why was he annoying?? Bitch, I've read the posts of this person and honestly, I don't find him or her annoying, more like interesting...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 01 2014, 02:58 PM
It's a shame you left. All the best and hope your time away from home does you good.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More