Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're what I started, now disregarded, one day they'll see, it was always me Raised By Wolves, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

That6metal6chick6
IM on this site? Jul 08 2014, 03:30 PM
How awesome would it be if we could have an instant messaging thing on here?!

Replies

Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jul 08 2014, 03:38 PM
That would be good, there is a chat on here so it's covered in one sense, but personal instant messaging would also be good too.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 08 2014, 04:25 PM
i can see where your coming from and can see the benefits as not everyone likes using the chat and PM's can be alittle slow to register at times, but looking at it from a MOD's point of veiw - (really trying NOT to be the party pooper here!!) it could cause more trouble than good as it would only take a argument to erupt and things could get out of hand pretty quick especially if it's a troll (glad there are not many around this site!) etc then again if it was linked to the report system it could possible work.....
That6metal6chick6
Jul 08 2014, 05:47 PM
Ahaha youre no party pooper!! That makes sense but if its added to the report system that would make a whole lot of sense
That6metal6chick6
Jul 08 2014, 05:48 PM
Also maybe to reduce the trolling/trouble even more it could be an option between people who are 'friends'?
PainfulBeauitfulLove
Jul 13 2014, 05:20 AM
I think it'd be a more simple thing to implement if you just created a little "messenger" for friends. One where you can choose to block or ignore someone if trolling and can report. etc. It wouldn't be that bad honestly. I'm a website designer so I understand how it'd work. But i don't' see how a argument could cause it to get out of hand? Anyhow. It wouldn't be very useful as most people would use it to ask for nudes and stuff. Most likely pedo's..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More