Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Insecurities beyond the hotel lobby. While I`m forced to call this a home without you. So let`s keep this conversation lingering on. Don`t say goodnight. Not while I am Gone. This will be a long, long ride. And I`ll be dreaming of coming Home, by Framing Hanley

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Site Loading Issues Aug 04 2014, 03:26 PM
As you may have noticed today the site has had a lot of issues loading. Very frustrating I know! This is beyond my control and there is nothing wrong with the site itself. The hosting company are experiencing issues their end and hope to have it resolved soon.. To view the updates yourself go to: http://support.godaddy.com/system-alerts/

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 01 2014, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the update Matt and glad to hear the site is fine :) lets hope they fix it soon !!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 01 2014, 04:45 PM
Latest update from the live chat session: "Hi Matt, I understand you are having issues connecting to the server. We are still experiencing the known issue with external latency and connection problems to our network. Our teams are working to get this resolved as soon as we can. Currently it is still a known issue and under investigation. I completely understand your frustration and apologize for the issues with your service."
Emo Pictures - StephenScaresYou
StephenScaresYou
Aug 01 2014, 07:20 PM
You're definitely right though. It's extremely frustrating :'(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 02 2014, 11:46 AM
I just chased them up with a call and they are still busy trying to solve the issues. Fingers crossed it will be today!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 03 2014, 06:48 AM
Just to let you all know this still hasn't been resolved, but they are working on it and I keep chasing them for updates.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 03 2014, 09:58 AM
Update - Still not sorted!! Details with support just: GoDaddy - There is a big networking issue on the data center that your server is in. This is affecting a lot of our customers and we are working very diligently to get this back up and working. GoDaddy - Migration isn't going to be a solution. I have alerted the admins of the issue again and they are working very hard to get this cleared up. GoDaddy - I don't have all details, our admins are troubleshooting a major networking nub into the data center your server is residing in. GoDaddy - I understand and I can not argue that logic. But there really isn't anything I can do for you at this moment. I have brought your server to the attention of our admins again.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 03 2014, 02:37 PM
hats off for your long patience matt and thanks for the updates.. lets hope it fixes asap
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2014, 11:35 AM
This still isn't sorted. Much longer and the site will end up being moved elsewhere. Thank you for your patience everyone. I'm doing everything I can to get soEmo back to 100%!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2014, 04:19 PM
Not holding my breathe but it appears to be fixed now!
Biker_For_Life
Aug 05 2014, 06:53 AM
Godaddy << shit
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 05 2014, 12:49 PM
seems like the site is back to normal today
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 05 2014, 02:18 PM
Yep it's been working fine all day and no Jonny even after the issues I disagree. It's the first time I've had the issue in years and other than that the dedicated server is fast and good value. It's not to say I wasn't extremely pissed off the last few days with them though.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More