Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
I would like to receive notifications from this thread button Aug 18 2014, 09:54 AM
I've brought this up before where it is extremely hard to keep in check all the different threads we are involved in, even threads started by ourselves. Matt said that he tried implementing it before but members started complaining about all the spam since we do have threads with discussions that have over a hundred replies. I suggest to include a button where it is optional to include the receiving notifications feature for every thread such that whenever there is a new comment, the user will be notified immediately and not having to check on the actual thread every few minutes.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 18 2014, 11:15 AM
think it may already be on the long list of things to do but i see both sides ... they're balanced really, as blocked up pm's are tedious things but it's also nice to see who's commented on your posts as well
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 18 2014, 02:17 PM
Hey yes it's on the to do list. Currently a great deal of time is being spent restructuring a lot of the code. Once that's complete I will start getting back to adding new features.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More