Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Well, it's love, it's love, it's love... Make it hurt. Bonus Mosh Pt. 2, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Cry_Wank
Cry_Wank
The Revolutionary Party of Cry_Wank Jan 31 2015, 07:33 AM
I call upon you, the people of Soemo.co.uk to join my revolution against the opressive rule of the mods. I have been banished from chat several time for trying to exercise my freedom of speech. If we continue to allow the mods to banish us from chat we are giving up our human rights. Those who want change, Join me. VIVA LA REVOLUTION. DOWN WITH THE MODS.

Replies

Emo Pictures - PharaohOli
PharaohOli
Jan 31 2015, 07:34 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
xXxgabrielxXx
Jan 31 2015, 07:34 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Emo Pictures - PrincessLonely
PrincessLonely
Jan 31 2015, 07:36 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
Juukaja
Jan 31 2015, 08:16 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!
Emo Pictures - Cry_Wank
Cry_Wank
Jan 31 2015, 08:20 AM
BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE MODS WILL PAY FOR THEIR INSOLENCE! THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE BASTION OF FREEDOM WHICH IS CRY_WANK'S REVOLUTIONARY PARTY. I HAVE A DREAM, A DREAM OF NO MODS IN THE CHAT ROOMS I HAVE A DREAM, A DREAM WHERE THE SHIELDS OF THE MODS ARE PUT DOWN AND THEY JOIN US I HAVE A DREAM, A DREAM WHERE YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT GET BANISHED.
Emo Pictures - Deathbatx1
Deathbatx1
Jan 31 2015, 08:45 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
silvertounge
Jan 31 2015, 08:49 AM
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 31 2015, 11:39 AM
We need the mods to enforce the rules in the Terms and Conditions on the site. They do a good job so respect them. If you have issues with them contact me directly.
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 31 2015, 12:25 PM
Freedom of speech is all important and so long as it does not fuel inflammatory views or opinions against a person or a group of people, then there is no reason you can't disscuss many different types of topic on chat. However, there has to be safe guards to ensure that people are not subject to abuse or that chat is misused. There are plenty of forums where are types of view point are openly disccused, but please bear in mind people of all ages use the chat and the site in general, for everyone's interests, chat mods may ask that you refraim from openly disccussing certain topics. Its all a matter of mutual respect. So long as the mods are not unfairly dismissing people from the chat rooms I find their presence reassuring. Also rather than fuel a backlash against the mods, perhaps it would be best to contact them directly and rationally aire your concerns. That way it can be sorted in a way in which everyone should be satisfied. :)
Emo Pictures - Cry_Wank
Cry_Wank
Jan 31 2015, 01:43 PM
You're clearly a fascist supporter. Your views are not welcome here. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Jan 31 2015, 01:45 PM
Grow up You don't have to be here. If you don't like it your more than welcome to leave. Don't whine about it.
Emo Pictures - VersatileEggplant
VersatileEggplant
Jan 31 2015, 01:46 PM
You're all fucking retarded. If you don't like the mods, nobody's forcing you to stay.
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 31 2015, 02:19 PM
I think you may want to read up on your definition of fascism before you freely banter labels around, this is a place that respects people without labelling them, arent you going against your own argument by labelling people facists without knowing anything about them or their politics? Not very revoluntionary to contradict yourself if you don't mind me saying so. I'm all for overthrowing authority where needed and maintaining equality and transparency, but given that the mods/creator of this site is constantly asking for ideas to improve this site I hardly feel they are trying to oppress anybody.I know they certainly wouldn't force you to stay. so if you do feel like leaving please do. :)
TashaCatastrophe
Jan 31 2015, 02:30 PM
^ save your typing he won't listen.
Emo Pictures - Cry_Wank
Cry_Wank
Jan 31 2015, 02:33 PM
I never said nothing about labeling. I know where I stand and who I am and I also know that theres a bunch of fascist pigs like you out there trying to tell me what to say and not say. Im here to say "fuck you" to those people. And guess what, I ain't going anywhere.
Emo Pictures - Cry_Wank
Cry_Wank
Jan 31 2015, 02:33 PM
I never said nothing about labeling. I know where I stand and who I am and I also know that theres a bunch of fascist pigs like you out there trying to tell me what to say and not say. Im here to say "fuck you" to those people. And guess what, I ain't going anywhere.
TashaCatastrophe
Jan 31 2015, 02:42 PM
You're welcome to voice your views but NOT when it offends other members. You do that's the problem. Think how your opinion will affect others before voicing them. Maybe then there won't be any problems. If you carry on you will be going. Simple as that
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 31 2015, 02:48 PM
Yes Tasha I'll take your advice, and well said. ^ And thank you for the label of "pig" and the "fuck off" your tolerance knows no bounds Cry-Wank. :)
Emo Pictures - Cry_Wank
Cry_Wank
Jan 31 2015, 02:50 PM
I love how you guys fail to see that this is all too funny to me. VIVA Cry_Wank!!
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jan 31 2015, 02:53 PM
Yeah we fail to see it because it isnt funny, you're in the minority of one, hope it makes you feel good. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More