Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

do you still care or do i sit here running in place with my hands in my hair & what if i said my friends hate my guts 'cause all i talk about is how it was care, by joel faviere

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Kaida
Remove inactive members. Mar 30 2015, 03:55 AM
As the title sugests. Remove peoples profiles that havent been online for like 1-2 years or something like that?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 30 2015, 05:57 AM
I was doing this then had a few people screaming at me that wanted to log back in!! Can't win..
Kalin_Wolf_Cupcake
Mar 30 2015, 06:42 AM
its a messed up war... if they want to be on they should be on. if they dont even log on for over 1 or 2 years they should be kicked but they say they want to log on o.e messed up world of war unable to win the stupidity of this :/
Emo Pictures - EnderSaysScrewYou
EnderSaysScrewYou
Mar 30 2015, 09:24 AM
I agree ppl who havent been on for like 1-3 years should have their accounts beheaded
Savius
Mar 30 2015, 01:17 PM
just send a msg like "your account is about to get deleted in 1 week if you dont log in"
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 30 2015, 01:35 PM
i see both sides. I leave my account for months at a time now and then log back in for afew weeks and so on. Not everyone wants to be ultra active online all the time and only want to socialize now and then. Also bear in mind,alot of the so called "inactive" members are older users who have things like jobs,further education and families to manage as well... however as people above have said ^ maybe send emails out to accounts in question or try and contact them via the FB group,setting a time limit on a response time or something alone those lines.. alternative is the hard line of a new site rule or something??
Emo Pictures - Everything_is_Red
Everything_is_Red
Mar 30 2015, 06:09 PM
I agree with Savius. Otherwise the site is a ghost town
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 31 2015, 01:18 PM
I will email users. However I am currently busy working on a complete new site at the moment.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Apr 01 2015, 09:12 AM
There are times I am not on here for months due to a lot of things going on, but I try to stay active. To be honest, you people are one of the nicest users on any website. I'll always come back, you're all so friendly and welcoming. ^.^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 01 2015, 01:27 PM
^Awww thanks =]
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Apr 04 2015, 03:44 PM
Absolutely spot on ^ This site really feels like one big family to me and we go away and do our own things time and again, but always come back to reunite and get hugged to death!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More