Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I try to make you see my side Always try to stay in line But your eyes see right through That's all they do I'm getting tired of this shit I've got no room when it's like this What you want of me, just deal with it I Don't Care, by Apocaliptica ft. Adam Gontier

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emo_charlie
emo_charlie
Introvert or extrovert? May 04 2015, 07:47 AM
Hey everyone, was just wondering are you more of an introvert or extrovert? I'm definitely an introvert! I love watching movies in bed, browsing the internet, being on socail media and in all honesty, college used to drain me! Giving a presentation in class used to stress me out to the max and if I'm at a family event i can only stay for a few hours (maximum 4) before sitting in a corner (literally!) wishing i was at home!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2015, 01:03 PM
Hey I posted a similar topic before: Are you quiet and shy or outgoing and confident?
Emo Pictures - ori
ori
May 17 2015, 11:35 PM
It depends on what situation I find myself in. Most of the time I am introverted but this year I have taken the role of an extrovert. My personality changes to fit in with the environment and situation.
paulaturner
Jun 03 2023, 10:35 AM

I also an introvert. I love staying at home and play games like drift boss. I do not like hanging out with my friends.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More