Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

we're all so weak no matter how strong.. Demons, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BlackVeilBridesRebel
BlackVeilBridesRebel
RANDOM AND CREEPY PRIVATE MESSAGE Jul 01 2015, 07:17 PM
Hey! I logged in today and got a super creepy message from a member of the site (username: Lindababy4u). I can't upload an image of the message she sent me, but I can say it's creepy and here's what the message is: Hi Dear! Hi Dear! abdallalinda92@hotmail.com How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla ,I am girl from South Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself. here is my address(abdallalinda92@hotmail.com) Remember I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship I having gone through your remarkable profile which interested me to contact you. Please I am waiting to hear from you soon From Miss Linda please send me a mail in my Email address This is kind of a feedback, but more like a warning message. I know banning an user from the site is rude, but I want to know if I'm alone that got this, because that member seems to be a spammer and it's extra annoying!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 02 2015, 01:44 AM
If this occurs, please file a report by clicking the "report user" link on their profile (found on the link list under their profile picture) and this will be dealt with asap, as is clearly a breach of site terms! or message Admin direct. You can also block a user from messaging you via clicking "block user" found on the same link list as the report button. hope this helps you :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2015, 01:50 PM
Kate basically said it all and the member has now been banned.
Emo Pictures - BlackVeilBridesRebel
BlackVeilBridesRebel
Jul 02 2015, 08:05 PM
Thanks guys! It was awkward and I didn't know how to handle that situation.
Bones
Aug 17 2015, 06:33 PM
Highly interesting that message usually gets sent on email accounts

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More