Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everyday its still the same dull knife stab it through and justify your pride Knives and pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

NoSympathy4TheWicked
"Fragile Teenage Girl" ~~ Originally by Savannah Jun 07 2016, 09:21 PM
Fragile Teenage Girl, Who hurt you? Left you for dead? Who caused you pain?? You are fragile, Why is that so? Your heart, is it broken? Demolished? Unattainable? Can you ever truly recover from this? "I love you", was that a lie? He says you don't love him anymore, is that true? Your tears, are they not made of glass? Are they easy to shatter?? Do they make you breakable? People, do they scare you? Do they mean what they say? Of course not, they all lie, Tell me, Fragile Teenage Girl, does the world really hate you?

Replies

WayOfLife
Jun 08 2016, 05:05 AM
Well, made. Also sad one. To be honest you can rap that poem with the right beat really good. I look at the other ones, maybe you had a talent for writing. Hope to read in the future some possitiv ones, also for yourself.
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 08 2016, 10:24 AM
Definately some positives in the future :) Its juat rn I am dealing with something that I cant really cope with. I basically made this poem about my current brrakup.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More