Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cries for anger. Lies for power. Fighting for nothing is what you were born for. The End, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Howard_Piercewell
Is this guy a SoEmo model? May 21 2017, 11:00 PM
These 2 pics are all over the internet and I'm assuming he's a model of some sort. Checked the models here and didn't see him, unless I missed him. Anyone? SoEmo Model? SoEmo Model?

Replies

CallMeWhenYourSober
Jun 15 2017, 05:43 PM
i honestly don't know if he is a model myself tbh......
Emo Pictures - RY
RY
Jun 19 2017, 01:40 PM
I've tried to check for you, but I didn't find him unfortunately!
Emo Pictures - joemama
joemama
Oct 14 2022, 11:13 AM

In all honesty, I would prefer to have an emo appearance to everyone else. It is a means of expressing oneself and, taken collectively, a style. It's not a cult, either. It is NOT a given that emos cut, self-harm, or have suicidal thoughts. Yes, some emos engage in suicide behavior and self-harm, but so do some preppy or rural individuals. Most people believe that kind of behavior is associated with mental problems and should not be laughed at, but other people do it to attract attention.

Click here to Download Bricks Breaker Quest for PC - EmulatorPC and King's Raid on PC.

Rabic
Jun 21 2023, 10:31 AM

It's not a cult, in my opinion. It's just a form of creative expression and, taken as a whole, a certain aesthetic.

snow rider 3d

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More