Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me Basket Case, by Greenday

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - StarEmblem
StarEmblem
Localized times Jun 20 2017, 11:00 PM
I've noticed this website seems to be at GMT-0, which it's great since a lot of users seem to be close to that timezone. But I'm an american and the times are always off for me. It's not really a big deal, but it can be confusing at times. Most PHP forums just keep a users timezone preference on their profile and then offset all the times displayed by that. In some places a local time is shown, in other it's shown as server time. Correct, local time for me: Incorrect, server time:

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 21 2017, 08:27 AM
That's odd as the same function to convert the date based on your timezone is used throughout the forums and this was tested in Europe, America, etc. Please could you point out a few areas where it is not correct for you?
StarEmblem
Jun 21 2017, 07:45 PM
All the highlighted places below, plus the one in my original post which is on the root of the forum. ( https://www.soemo.co.uk/forums/ )

StarEmblem
Jun 21 2017, 07:47 PM
Also it appears that you can't resize images. I tried three different ways and nothing seemed to work.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More