Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Angel left wing,rIght wing, broken wing, lack of iron and/or sleeping DOLL STEEAAAAAK!!! TEST MEAATT!!!! Look on the bright side is suicide, lost eye site I'm in your side! Milk It, by Nirvana

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Hello folks! Nov 26 2017, 02:03 PM
Hello there! Its been long long time since I had enough courage to join in here as I'm sort of a shy person. I'm from Finland, 25 years old and sort of seeking new friends as I really like to talk with people and talk mostly about everything! I look for new bands to listen to, use Telegram (I hope you could invite me in a group as I use it regularly) play a lot of games and talk with people over discord. Like to talk with new people and try to make friends ^__^ Been vlogging for a long time, but way too shy to put anything over the internet, but maybe some day I will make it through and feel enough comfortable to put some material on youtube. Would like to get some tips to how to cut hair/makeup stuff and time to time love to draw stuff which you can ask via PM. I´'ll try to spend some of my free time at this site chat room and have a nice day every one of you!

Replies

Emo Pictures - XXXTENTACION
XXXTENTACION
Nov 26 2017, 04:30 PM
Hi
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Nov 26 2017, 05:01 PM
Hello there, how are you today?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 28 2017, 07:41 PM
Hey how's life in Finland?
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Nov 30 2017, 04:18 PM
Pretty good! Kind of rainy weather and last night happened this "YouTube Begins Blocking Music in Finland Due to Licensing Failure" https://torrentfreak.com/youtube-begins-blocking-music-in-finland-due-to-licensing-failure-171130/ So most videos are banned, but they had somesort of agreement and this should be temporarily fixed in few days :´DD How about you?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 04 2017, 07:34 PM
Did it get fixed?
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 05 2017, 07:35 PM
Yeah! They made an temporary solution in 24 hours and now finally we can listen music/watch videos \o/
Emo Pictures - Shadow_Rose
Shadow_Rose
Dec 09 2017, 06:40 PM
Hey :), Wow, a Suomi Guy. I must confess I have a Little Obsession for finnish Bands. Although I’m irish.
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 06:40 AM
Im so glad I was finally able to create account here :D Oh really? Maybe you would like to listen these then even though there is way too many neat songs out there. ^__^
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 11 2017, 06:50 AM
Ah, a Finnish lad? Finland is actually one of the two places I've been hoping to move to, the other being Prague out in the Czech Republic. The Finnish language scares me though, I have a bit of a hard time grasping the fact that there is 14 different ways to say a word. Is it true that it is deathly cold and snowy there?
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 07:29 AM
I sure Am :) Finnish language sounds pretty masculine IMO and some say that its really really hard to learn, but I think that most difficult about the language is to pronounce it "correctly" even though I don't really mind when my foreign friends sometimes talk things in Finnish. Its really awesome that they even try ^^ Yeah, like "Hi" Could be "Terve, Tere, Moi, Hei, Moro" ..etc :'D This is quite funny, It's really warm here currently (where I live +1C (33.8°F) And up north -2C (28.4°F)) But normally temperatures should be -20-25C (-4°F to -13°F) Here snowed 3 times for past month, but it all melted away xD
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 11 2017, 07:31 AM
Heh, I mean, I've heard of stranger languages like Irish and Scottish Gaelic, even Basque. Regardless, they're all on my list of languages to get a basic understanding of. Also, for a country that far up north, that's actually pretty unusual for temperatures to be that high!
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 07:50 AM
Oh those languages sounds really exotic to me. Caelic reminds me about Dutch a bit, but listening it is quite neat ^^ Oh yeah, this is unusual that we have such a rainy weather and it somehow sucks big time as it is mostly dark and cloudy x__x I hope there would be snow soon.
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 11 2017, 08:05 AM
Ah, Dutch! I actually like to think of Dutch as a sort of "Middle-man" between English and German. I got a friend on here, who's also a Chat moderator who goes under DND. He's pretty fluent in Dutch and lives out in Belgium where Dutch is one of the three official languages. You might want to hit him up sometime, see what he can tell you!
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 08:53 AM
Actually that sounds really good :D One of my old friend moved to Netherland to his boyfriend few years back and the whole place looks really beautiful.
Emo Pictures - Shadow_Rose
Shadow_Rose
Dec 11 2017, 09:20 AM
Thanks ^-^. I'll listen when I have the Time ;). *narf* Gaelic ist'n strange, just...different xd.
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 11 2017, 10:51 AM
Lol, when I mean "Strange", I mean as in, not like anything I've heard before. I'm not saying it's ugly, just not something I've seen before
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 11:05 AM
No problem, try to listen Ruoska - Käärmeenpesä too ^^ It is different definitely and exotic too :D
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 11:08 AM
Erebus, actually I was wondering that is there anywhere a dictionary about Switzerland's language? Isn't it like German mixed with other languages or is it like shattered language?
WayOfLife
Dec 11 2017, 11:18 AM
Switzerland's language is called switzergerman,it's german with just a accent. But they also have some special words.
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 12:22 PM
About special words I faintly remember "Chuchichäschtli" :´D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More