Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The clock stopped ticking forever ago, how long have I been up? Idk. I can't get a grip, but I can't let go. There wasn't anything to hold on to though! ECHO, by Crusher-P and GUMI English

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Hello folks! Nov 26 2017, 02:03 PM
Hello there! Its been long long time since I had enough courage to join in here as I'm sort of a shy person. I'm from Finland, 25 years old and sort of seeking new friends as I really like to talk with people and talk mostly about everything! I look for new bands to listen to, use Telegram (I hope you could invite me in a group as I use it regularly) play a lot of games and talk with people over discord. Like to talk with new people and try to make friends ^__^ Been vlogging for a long time, but way too shy to put anything over the internet, but maybe some day I will make it through and feel enough comfortable to put some material on youtube. Would like to get some tips to how to cut hair/makeup stuff and time to time love to draw stuff which you can ask via PM. I´'ll try to spend some of my free time at this site chat room and have a nice day every one of you!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Dec 11 2017, 01:44 PM
Swiss German is a sort of "Dialect" of the standard German spoken in Germany, I've been told. There is also Austrian German which is in a similar situation when compared with Standard German Think of it like British and North American English, or French and Canadian French. They're "Different" from eachother but there is still a lot of common ground.
Emo Pictures - Skyetail
Skyetail
Dec 11 2017, 03:34 PM
Hmmh I think I've heard something like that too. But somehow many years back I understand that its not the same at all. ^^;;

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More