Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Run we go around again in circles Play this game over again Greener With The Scenery, by The Used

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Irmentis
Irmentis
Hey ho Dec 08 2017, 06:17 PM
Hey there :), I'm a 25 Year old Girl/Woman from Germany. Sorry if my English ist'n almost perfect or the Grammar sometimes a bit strange or so. But I think, you can usually understand what I write. I'm here to find some new friends, because I'm a bit lonely. I don't have much Friends, in Fact I never had. Perhaps 2, 3 Persons, I would really call 'Friend', but nothing more. I don't know - perhaps I'm too complicated or different or whatever. But at last: I've always been "different" - it startet at School and is still the same. Perhaps you know/understand, what I mean. If you want to write oder add - just ask. Perhaps I'll take a Look at the Chat here, too. Hope to see you ;)

Replies

DND
Dec 08 2017, 11:16 PM
Aye welcome mate I truly hope you'll enjoy it here, as for the rest, could I just ask you to add a picture of you or add a note under the picture of the model on your profile? It's to avoid getting complaints about being a fake if you ever were to join the chat. Thanks already! Stay safe fam. Terence Black

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More