Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I got these questions always running through my head, so many things that I would like to I understand, If we are born to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts. The Drug In Me Is You, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vegas
Vegas
Hai im new Dec 29 2017, 04:27 AM
Hai my name is Anthony. All my friends call me Vegas because I'm so far from home. I was born in Las Vegas Nevada on Nellis Airforce base. I grew up in Las Vegas but moved a lot because of a military family. (Not a military family anymore). I have traveled all across the united states from coast to coast but I have never left the US. TBH I wish I could just move to another country and start over with a new life. I don't like it here tbh. I have a few friends and I know they care about me but I still feel lonely so I guess that's where I am in life lol. About me My fav color is black and red. I classify myself as Emo/Scene as I dress scene but my personality is very diverse. I'm a skateboarder and also a metal vocalist. I love the water even though I'm not a very good swimmer. I listen to a very wide range of music but genera's of metal will always be my first choice. I'm big into EDM and dubstep to. I'm a major gamer I love to game and even have a youtube channel. I write music to so I might even post some on here. I think that's it for now. Why I joined TBH I'm lonely so I felt like this would be a cool place to socialize. Not really looking for anything special but friends but hey if we connect we connect and well cross that bridge when it comes to it lol. I love to talk to people from other countries as I don't really like the US anymore I'm very patriotic but its not what it used to be. So if u want someone to talk to feel free to hit me up I love to learn about the world.

Replies

ApocalypseRaccoon
Dec 29 2017, 07:10 PM
Well feel free to contact me if you ever want to talk!
LittleWitch
Mar 01 2018, 05:01 PM
Well this site is very accepting of new comers! ^^ Welcome! And you seem like a very interesting person

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More