Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm so tired of being here Suppressed by all my childish fears And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave 'Cause your presence still lingers here And it won't leave me alone my immortal, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vegas
Vegas
Hai im new Dec 29 2017, 04:27 AM
Hai my name is Anthony. All my friends call me Vegas because I'm so far from home. I was born in Las Vegas Nevada on Nellis Airforce base. I grew up in Las Vegas but moved a lot because of a military family. (Not a military family anymore). I have traveled all across the united states from coast to coast but I have never left the US. TBH I wish I could just move to another country and start over with a new life. I don't like it here tbh. I have a few friends and I know they care about me but I still feel lonely so I guess that's where I am in life lol. About me My fav color is black and red. I classify myself as Emo/Scene as I dress scene but my personality is very diverse. I'm a skateboarder and also a metal vocalist. I love the water even though I'm not a very good swimmer. I listen to a very wide range of music but genera's of metal will always be my first choice. I'm big into EDM and dubstep to. I'm a major gamer I love to game and even have a youtube channel. I write music to so I might even post some on here. I think that's it for now. Why I joined TBH I'm lonely so I felt like this would be a cool place to socialize. Not really looking for anything special but friends but hey if we connect we connect and well cross that bridge when it comes to it lol. I love to talk to people from other countries as I don't really like the US anymore I'm very patriotic but its not what it used to be. So if u want someone to talk to feel free to hit me up I love to learn about the world.

Replies

ApocalypseRaccoon
Dec 29 2017, 07:10 PM
Well feel free to contact me if you ever want to talk!
LittleWitch
Mar 01 2018, 05:01 PM
Well this site is very accepting of new comers! ^^ Welcome! And you seem like a very interesting person

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More