Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I meet you will you meet me meet me in the graveyard meet me in the graveyard Will You Meet Me In The Graveyard?, by Snow White's Poison Bite

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Septikal
Septikal
Hey, guess i'll post here because I don't know where to start :) Feb 05 2018, 05:42 PM
I play games on Xbox One and love MCR. I'm going dye my hair and style it in about a month because it should be long enough by then. :) You can view my profile to know more about me or ask questions. I just don't know where to start here lol. I just need emo friends because no one else at my school is emo.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 06 2018, 11:47 AM
How about your clothing - do you have any "more emo" styles?
Emo Pictures - Septikal
Septikal
Feb 06 2018, 01:21 PM
Usually a hoodie or band tshirt/hoodie Black skinny jeans Black Converse Shoes Band wristbands Slowly adding more and might get piercings in the future
Emo Pictures - stargazer
stargazer
Feb 07 2018, 08:40 PM
MCR is the shizzle. I totally feel you about the friends. I wish I had converse. My feet haven't really grown since like two years and I had these really old converse that I wore until they were ruined and my mom tossed them out.....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More