Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm feeling sad, I'm feeling blue, I think of the past times spent with you and now there's nothing left to say, so I just turn my head away. Torn Inside, by Acceptance

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

equinox-witch
A witch is here! Feb 17 2018, 02:21 AM
Hello My name is Abbie, a mix of Abe and Abbi. My given name is already gender neutral, but, because my friends and boyfriend always call me that, I’ve grown accustomed to this name in particular. I use "they/them" pronouns, I’m trans, and, as the title suggests, I’m a Christian witch that also practices hoodoo! To set a common misconception straight, Wicca is not witchcraft, Wicca is a religion, although wiccans may also be witches. And anyone of any religion, or even no religions or atheists, can be a witch, witchcraft is a practice. Besides that, witchcraft is hundreds of years older than Wicca, there are even aspects of witchcraft in the original translations of the Bible. (Although, that also depends on what you consider witchcraft. Like Native American smudging and smudge sticks are MUCH older than Wicca, but not everyone considers that part of the craft and some native Americans also feel offended when you call it witchcraft) I deleted my old account and came back because I sorta missed this place, I used to spend a lot of time on here before XD

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More