Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Life is but a dream for the dead And well I, I won't go down by myself But I'll go down with my friends Do You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Soemo Discord! Mar 08 2018, 02:25 AM
I recently took it upon myself, to originally just for fun make a soemo discord that contains three mods and a fellow user whose company is appreciated. Despite it partially being used for simple gossip and shitposting, I have also added some channels for documenting screenshots or site discourse to keep it safe, as well as a channel devoted to ideas from promoting the site, keeping it safe, and all things in between! I feel that this site still has life in it and as it was a big part of my tween and teen years I still love this place immensely, so I hope that this server can be beneficial to the community over time. Currently I am contemplating an application for process users who wish to join the server to keep it from getting messy. This sever despite some fun being had is by no means meant to be a second soemo chat, but more like an extension of the mod chat, meant to open discussion regarding ways to improve the community. We would love to have an Admin and more mods join to help enrich the more official sides of discussion so that there is more transparency and communication among one another and so any spit-balled ideas can be heard! If anyone has ideas for this server or may even have something to bring to the table so that they may wish to join, please reply and I'll try to get back to you!

Replies

samurayy1
Mar 08 2018, 10:36 AM
can i join?
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Mar 09 2018, 01:40 AM
Maybe, I'll be making a typeform application to apply to join the server in a bit
samurayy1
Mar 20 2018, 03:33 PM
^
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 21 2018, 06:33 PM
have you asked Admin before you set this up??
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Mar 21 2018, 07:21 PM
Technically I didn't ask as I figured there was no big deal about a could of mods and such on a discord server, but I believe Matt does know about it from another mod.
treefucker
May 04 2018, 05:59 PM
is this still a thing??
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 05 2018, 12:52 AM
Yeah, but it's mostly mods discussing bans and site discourse, LOL
treefucker
May 05 2018, 05:17 PM
can i join anyway :P
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 05 2018, 09:54 PM
I can ask other server members but I can't make any promises ::::(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More