Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Counting down the days to go. It just ain't living and I just want you to know that if you say goodbye to day I'd ask you to be true. Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you... Cancer, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - weallstink965
weallstink965
Newbie Weal xD Mar 17 2018, 08:19 PM
Hiaa! c: I just joined up, I'm Weal btw, I like anime, pop punk, and rice xP Honestly I'm a little lost so just clicking around and exploring right now but thought I'd do a little introduction thing!xD I'm like, that weird kid thats a wanna be YouTuber so always on my laptop but I'd love to be friends!!c: I cosplay from time to time too v-v I'm unsure what else to mention so erm yeah!xD

Replies

WayOfLife
Mar 17 2018, 09:02 PM
Welcome ^~^ /
weallstink965
Mar 17 2018, 09:10 PM
Thank youuu!c:
LittleWitch
Mar 18 2018, 04:59 PM
Hello and welcome to the site! c: I hope you make plenty of friends who are interested in the same type of stuff you are into! Also! Cosplay? Omg! What have you cosplayed as so far? ^^
weallstink965
Mar 18 2018, 07:35 PM
Thank you for the nice welcome everyone!c: I'll be sure to report any bad peeps xD and so far I've cosplayed as Shiro - No Game No Life, and Umaru-Chan!c: Hoping to cosplay alottt more characters this year tho! Shiro

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More