Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Stuck in my sheets, an accustomed coffin, I swear that I'll be fine, I'll be fine in the daylight. Ghosts, by PVRIS

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
An anti-backseat moderating rule? Mar 20 2018, 05:27 PM
Just wondering if a rule against backseat moderating could be added as in the past there's been an issues with problematic users trying to "mod" when they weren't even mods and also caused quite a bit of trouble. Figured it wouldn't be a feature that would be hard to add. Plus as a side note I think there's quite a few inactive mods that may need to be removed. Anyway, thoughts?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2018, 09:26 AM
I will check out inactive mods now.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 21 2018, 06:32 PM
its annoying when people go over board with 'trying to help' but otherwise indifferent to it
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Mar 21 2018, 07:56 PM
In my opinion it's more of an issues as in the past when users who are troublemakers have backseat modded it was mostly a manipulation tactic, like a hey, "I copy and paste rules so I can show other users I don't do anything wrong." Like, seem like they're on their best behaviour so that it's more controversial if they get kicked and banned for repetitive rule breaking. Luckily things have calmed down a lot recently, ti was more of a for future reference idea.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More