Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My obsession Is dying, sinking me deeper Beautiful Mourning, by Machinehead

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Foxfucker
Foxfucker
Say hello to the newest degenerate Mar 22 2018, 11:18 PM
Hello all, how’s it going? Hopefully well :3 I’ll keep my intro fairly brief, as I’m both boring and have a sneaking suspicion that next to nobody ever reads these things lmao. No, my name isn’t jack. However, it’s my alias so call me that if you’d like. You can also call me fox, (fucker), or foxfucker. Whatever you prefer. I’m not emo, I’m actually a pretty positive and happy person, and hate most emo culture. However, the aesthetic is cool as fuck so here I am. I also like all the music that you trash listen to so. Chances are, I’m not going to be super active here. Maybe pop in to share a meme or debate here and there. Alas, I’m also in a hella weird mood, so this could be a forum I totally forget about in the morning :3 Anyways see you guys around. Never hesitate to strike up a conversation. I love meeting humans :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Mar 24 2018, 09:58 PM
We've had a couple people like yourself pop into the site from time to time and all is chill. Only thing I will say is you can't enter the chat if your username contains profanity so you'll probably have to settle for forums.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More