Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

the truth is you could slit my throat And with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt You're So Last Summer, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
hi. Apr 05 2018, 01:20 AM
fuck. well I guess that im the new kid I have to introduce myself. Hi I'm Miley and I'm 16. I like bands (specifically panic! at the disco), supernatural, stranger things, writing and drawing. I'm a cool person and chill to talk to once you get to know me. I love animals. (specifically dogs and cats so fluffy ;3 ) My favourite colour is blue like the sky. I like memes. I play video games (like fortnite and left 4 dead 2). There's not much else I can say so I'm just going to end this forum here.

Replies

LittleWitch
Apr 08 2018, 03:53 PM
Heyo Miley! What kind of writing do you specialize in? ^^ and it’s great to have you on this quirky yet fun website. It’s full of amazing people, so great to have you here! ^^
Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
Apr 09 2018, 11:01 PM
I just do dark poetry and fanfiction that kind of stuff
LittleWitch
Apr 12 2018, 04:50 PM
I have a few stories online, they are a little dark so dark poetry is very intriguing c: and ooo fanfic is always fun

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More