Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't need a friend I need to mend so far away So come sit by the fire and play a while but you cant stay too long It aches in every bone Ill die alone but not for pleasure I see my heart explode its been eroded.. Remedy, by Seether

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
hi. Apr 05 2018, 01:20 AM
fuck. well I guess that im the new kid I have to introduce myself. Hi I'm Miley and I'm 16. I like bands (specifically panic! at the disco), supernatural, stranger things, writing and drawing. I'm a cool person and chill to talk to once you get to know me. I love animals. (specifically dogs and cats so fluffy ;3 ) My favourite colour is blue like the sky. I like memes. I play video games (like fortnite and left 4 dead 2). There's not much else I can say so I'm just going to end this forum here.

Replies

LittleWitch
Apr 08 2018, 03:53 PM
Heyo Miley! What kind of writing do you specialize in? ^^ and it’s great to have you on this quirky yet fun website. It’s full of amazing people, so great to have you here! ^^
Emo Pictures - xxpanicxx
xxpanicxx
Apr 09 2018, 11:01 PM
I just do dark poetry and fanfiction that kind of stuff
LittleWitch
Apr 12 2018, 04:50 PM
I have a few stories online, they are a little dark so dark poetry is very intriguing c: and ooo fanfic is always fun

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More