Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

they say that love is forever your forever is all that i need please stay as long as you need can't promise that things won't be broken but i swear that i will never leave if im james dean your audrey hepburn, by sleeping with sirens

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
NSFW Chat Apr 16 2018, 11:03 PM
Would it be possible to get an extra chat made for NSFW stuff like more intense shitposting? We can keep sexual rp out of it, but it would mostly be a place for where slightly more offensive content can be posted, it's would probably end up being the second my popular chat. Rule Ideas: •No promotion of self harm no allowed however jokes may be acceptable •Gore may be permitted but not active animal abuse •Explicit sexual roleplay is just, no, no one wants to see that anywhere, stop it, get some help... other sexual content being shared is fine whether it be links to memes, gifs, shitposts, etc •If you have it set so you account is under 16 or 18 you will be denied access. •Excessive bullying and harrassment are not permitted, it's one thing to speak your mind about someone, it's another to repeatedly personally attack someone. So just nob blatant abuse •Discussion of drama is fine, but don't actively put your drama there, (you know what I mean) •Sexual discussion is fine, but yet again, not a place for unironic flirting BS, joking around is fine. •Chat would not be a place for the faint hearted HERE'S A POLL FOR USERS TO VOTE AS TO WHETHER ON NOT THIS SHOULD BE DONE: https://www.strawpoll.me/15518375

Replies

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 17 2018, 09:26 PM
I know it's been like a month since you posted this. I do think it's a great idea, but as opposed to calling it NSFW (which generally implies nudity), perhaps call it "Underground" or something? It would definitely be nice to have a place where we can have more mature conversations and, basically, be real with each other. (I did vote yes on the poll btw) Rule Ideas (Expanding on and adding to what you listed)Minimum Age Requirement: 16 - At that age, you should have a decent understanding of most things and know what will and will not warrant the type of attention you want. •Moderation Level: Minimal - Basically unless someone is violating the ToS or doesn't have the mental capacity to handle the room, there is no moderation. •Bullying/Harassment: Still won't be tolerated to any extent as per the ToS. •Profanity: Welcomed, but extensive profanity is not permitted. •Controversial Topics: Welcomed. Moderated only when getting out of hand. •Roleplay: Absolutely not allowed. There is a roleplay room. Adult/sexual roleplay should be moved to private conversations.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More