Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hands red And cold as the dead, A pity they're not pretty like they used to be Pins And Needles, by The Birthday Massacre

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Anti-pedophilia Rule May 05 2018, 07:36 PM
Can we please get a rule that prohibits defending pedophiles on this site and more cracking down against adults having sexual interactions with minors. If self harm should be talked about in specific places as it can be triggering and promoting self-harm is against the rules then why the Hell aren't we doing the same with child sexual assault and the promotion of pedophilia. I understand the riles.regarding illegal behaviours but I think some people think there's loopholes. (I'm sure it wouldn't take long to add)

Replies

LysergicAcid
May 05 2018, 10:28 PM
Read the ToS.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 06 2018, 08:15 AM
The rules are in place. People always try and break rules. There is a reporting system to deal with those that break rules. Again people can even get around that unless there is solid evidence. Of course I want the site to be a happy safe place and do my best though.
Emo Pictures - __TOXXXICHOICES__
__TOXXXICHOICES__
Nov 16 2019, 03:27 PM
any one can get the software to track the ip an pin point there location or file a IC3 with the fbi.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 07:26 AM
I'd just block them and report them. And defending pedophilia is fucked up to say the least.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More