Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I said i'd never let you go and i never did, I said i'd never let you fall and i always meant it Have Faith In Me, by A Day To Remember

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x-my-broken-angel-x
x-my-broken-angel-x
Hello World! May 18 2018, 10:41 PM
"Suck the life from my voice and breathe it back into yourselves!" I'm Azalea. I'm 19, in college for graphic design, and I never really grew up and don't really want to, either. I used to have an account on here before I deleted it. For a while I was really inactive online, not really enjoying myself and just worried about school and things irl. Now I'm finding more drive to want to reach out to the world again. Let's see here... Ah! Here's my original intro: "Honestly, I mistook this for the Emo Philips fan club... So... I guess I'll just... show myself out. *awkwardly walks out of the door* Nah, hi. I'm sort of bored this summer and I felt like signing up to an emo website would be the bee's knees since I consider myself pretty dang emo. I primarily enjoy Hardcore Punk and all of it's derivatives (whether it be melodic hardcore, D.C. Emocore, Grindcore, Skramz/Screamo) but I also enjoy a lot of pop punk (with and without screaming) and underground indie bands (usually from the midwest). I also like having bangs in my eyes, eyeliner, skinny jeans, thick rimmed glasses, imagery of bleeding hearts and dark angels, dark grey hoodies, obscure vinyl's wailing about lost love, and hours of introspection in a leather bound book. Hope you're all doing well tonight :)" Looking back on it, it appears none of that has changed at all... Huh. I guess it wasn't a phase after all. I'm an all around emo of all eras, scenes, genres, styles, all that Cap'n Jazz. For a while I was a little bit of an elitists but I've really mellowed out, enjoying everything old, new, troo-emo, xscenex, whatever really. And like a year ago, I'm hoping you're all having a good day :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 02:41 AM
Welcome, welcome! Thursdays are reserved for being a ho. But not really.
LittleWitch
May 19 2018, 05:49 AM
Welcome back to the site then! Hopefully you stick around this time around haha.
Emo Pictures - x-my-broken-angel-x
x-my-broken-angel-x
May 19 2018, 03:43 PM
All good with being ho lol
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 04:11 PM
Oh good, I wont be the only ho then lmfao.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More