Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i'm scared to get close, but I hate being alone, I long for the feeling to not feel at all. the higher I get, the lower I sink, I cant drown my demons they know how to swim can you feel my heart, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Looking for a lover and lots of friends. I'm new. May 29 2018, 09:45 PM
Yoooó! I went on a fuckbuddy website because I wanted to live like a slut (like the fuck up I am), but it was too much hard work. I did get lots of attention, but I'm not in a position to meet up. Anyway, so I decided to check out this emo site instead. I've briefed it before, but never signed up. So as you may be able to tell I'm straight forward and a little funny. If you would like to add me as a friend you're welcome to n.n I look forward to messaging.

Replies

Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Jun 02 2018, 01:03 AM
Ahah! No one's replying. Is it because I was to full on :'( aww! :| More about me... I'm a bit of a freak, but I'm ok. I'm one of the most open minded people you would ever meet, because I believe everything is possible. Like an equation it just has to be figured out, and the more complex the equation the longer it may take to figure out. Anyway if you would like to become a friend then just send a request. I'm usually active, so I might place a comment on your account n.n
LittleWitch
Jun 14 2018, 12:03 AM
Hey there! This reply is kind of late but welcome to the site! I read your bio and you seem like an interesting person! This place is just for ya! But a late welcome this is, but an open one with that
LittleWitch
Jun 14 2018, 12:05 AM
^ Also i recommend if you are looking for a significant other posting on the Love and Relationships Forum :)
Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Jun 15 2018, 04:13 PM
Yo! Thank you for the reply. Yeah. I posted in the love forum, but it was like a totally random topic. You can read it if you like. Anyway, thank you again for the welcome. All cool and hugs, Charlie. ×
Emo Pictures - Adeyato
Adeyato
Jun 16 2018, 08:06 PM
Eyy there's more of us here :D
Emo Pictures - XxPh4ntomxX
XxPh4ntomxX
Jun 21 2018, 02:46 AM
i once spilled liquor on myself in high school and the science teacher thought it was cologne
Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Jun 21 2018, 04:00 PM
Yep. There is a few of us active... even though I've been offline for a while haha. I'll send you a request, so we can message.
Emo Pictures - BlkKtn
BlkKtn
Jun 21 2018, 04:07 PM
OMG! You tuck liquor into school. Fuckin' 'ell lol. So what flavour was it if he thought it was cologne. I'll add you so we can message. ×

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More