Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My hands shake cause today, i know you're gonna break my heart Here I Stand, by Madina Lake

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Fighter001
Fighter001
Hi, I'm new and I donk know if you would like to be my friend Jun 11 2018, 02:28 AM
I don't know if I worth it, I am a weird person and very toxic. My mind is full of negativity but in the bright side I'm obsessed with how to be happy topics and how to be the best. I lately tried to kill myself and failed, I am very christian and I think that God wants me here for some reason....Maybe in my search of how to be happy I will find something to help others. I miss my cutter, and I have money to buy one but not gonna buy it...Of course I like cutting myself. You know how it feels...Anyway I dress like a normal person but love wearing black it is like my tenet of life after wearing a cross lol. I don't know if I am the best person for you, I not normally attract friends but love to make ones. What matter most is that I loved to share this with y'all. Nice to meet you. Max, from Mexico.

Replies

LittleWitch
Jun 13 2018, 11:56 PM
Nice to meet ya! I hope you are able to sort through your emotions soon, but enjoy your stay here and I’m sure you’ll meet some nice peeps to help ya through it :)
Emo Pictures - Fighter001
Fighter001
Jun 14 2018, 03:48 AM
Thank you @LittleWitch
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jun 15 2018, 02:21 AM
yeah I DONK know either.
XxBloodmoonxX
Jun 30 2018, 03:09 AM
Hello, Fighter001! If you'd like to talk through your emotions I'm here to help. Just pm me.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More