Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

now my misery has strangeld every bit of my happyness and replaced it with hate and pain,now..now iam in your favour of the deaths savior the disease of life, by reflects of the infanate saivor

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
BE AWARE May 01 2019, 10:54 PM
To all users and chat admin and chat mods on this website. Please be aware of the user who goes by the name of Juuk and/Juju both accounts are the same person. This user states he over the age of 20 and is sending sexual and vulgar messages to users aged 14 to 16. He will spam you with tons of rude messages. Today I woke up to 342 notifications all of him sending blank messages and rude messages. If you block him he just creates new fake accounts to continue messaging you and harassing other users. Xxemoracerxx the owner of soemo has been notified and screenshots of his messages will also be sent to the police. Just a heads up for everyone to be on the lookout and be warned.

Replies

UnknownxOne
May 02 2019, 01:31 AM
Actually sending bad and rude messages to someone is a crime. Its considered cyber attacking and cyber bullying which is considered illegal in many states and many countries. Not only are you considered cyber bullying people but you are also harassing them when you send over 100 messages in a course of not even an entire day especially when they tell you to leave them alone and block you you continue to make fake accounts to message them. And i have been told by a few people that you are sexually harassing them, asking for nudes and blackmailing them which is also all illegal not only that but if the owner of this site looked through the messages you sent me which i am sure he has access to he would see that you sent me a message telling me to "give you my cock" and other messages of you calling me a "piece of shit" just because i was not answering you. That's harassment which is illegal. So the owner of the site can figure out what he wants to do with you but every user along with every mod and owner now knows of what you are doing and everyone is now aware.
YeemoHuman
May 02 2019, 08:19 AM
thnx for the heads up
UnknownxOne
May 02 2019, 11:02 AM
You're welcome yeemoHuman :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2019, 02:39 PM
Repeatedly broken the rules so will be site banned. Site bans also clearly state they may not create another account as well. If they do just report or email info@soemo.co.uk We want to keep this a happy place :)
UnknownxOne
May 03 2019, 02:45 AM
Thank you for the reply bossman. I tried warning him but his reply was that he can't be banned from the site and he said that even ip ban is useless but i guess he will see when the time comes. Thanks for keeping this site a happy environment
juuuk
May 04 2019, 11:27 AM
i meant that i can put on vpn, someone on this site is lying about me, i have never asked for nudes and i have never talked to a 14 year olds
juuuk
May 04 2019, 11:31 AM
you are such a tool
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 07:29 AM
FBI open up.
fanfaremisty
Jun 05 2022, 04:48 PM

@-fnaf security breach: Link doesn't work.

Think may have been on before though and it was dead.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More