Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Every time I close my eyes I see your face in front of me And it makes me wonder How the situation got so ugly Everything you ever leave behind Will hit you back and you'll see You stabbed my back Friends don't do like that Friends don't do like that, by The Rasmus

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Nick1331
Looking for an emo gf any age over 13 Jul 19 2019, 01:27 AM
Hey I’m 14 years old and I found out that emo girls are what I really like and I think that all of them are really cute and good looking. if any girls here are looking for a boyfriend you can add me on snap - nickyeet65 - and I can show you my face. I have long curly blonde hair and I don’t look too much emo but I guess it’s okay. I’m much more active on snap so if u wanna HMU quickly I’ll be on there I’ll give you more info too :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - ChrisHansen
ChrisHansen
Jul 19 2019, 05:16 AM
Hello Nick, Think you're a bit young for this website. Sign-up in my memory says you gotta be 15. If i'm wrong, stay safe from predators! Report any you see to me! (You don't have to be featured on my show 'To Catch A Predator', but we'll get the predator anyway). Happy love-hunting, Chris Hansen
Emo Pictures - alyssaheartsyou
alyssaheartsyou
Jul 19 2019, 05:18 AM
Lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 19 2019, 11:46 AM
Users have to be 13 and over.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More