Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now lets share the blood and hate! Bow Ties on Dead Guys, by Fearless Vampire Killers

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What don't you like about soEmo.co.uk? Sep 11 2019, 07:15 AM
Please share your thoughts :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Sep 15 2019, 07:11 AM
That it's dying. There have been so many accounts that say they have not logged in since 2013/2014. And no offence but the site needs a fresh newer and colorful look. The way it looks now reminds me of myspace which died when facebook took over lol
Emo Pictures - XxHispanicEmoxX
XxHispanicEmoxX
Sep 23 2019, 02:14 PM
For me, we need new members, and it needs a new update, we should try to keep this site alive, I still really like it here, it's a small community here, but it gives off that homey vibe with less people.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2019, 09:49 PM
Thank you for the feedback so far.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Sep 30 2019, 10:07 PM
I’d say keep the same website look to have that nostalgia look. But the site needs a chat update, profile options with privacy settings. Perhaps a Friends Wall with status updates
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 06 2019, 08:06 PM
Agree on the above but not sure if a friends wall with status updates as per Facebook is the way to go..?
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Oct 09 2019, 03:27 AM
There's this other website that has a Friends Wall or a Status Update that allows you to post a status & your friends are able to see it along with photos that can be put in. Not sure if that's something that is needed but thought of that. But I do feel that the most important thing to change is to update/fix the chat as it crashes too much without changing the style of it because it's retro/nostalgic, it fits this website perfectly. But I'm all in for more Profile Options / Album Options for profiles. How long would these things take to implement on a large website like this excluding the Status Update/Friendswall idea, xXeMoRaCeRXx? I have also spread this website to large Emo YouTube channels and I'm 100% positive that a lot have signed up after I spread it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2019, 09:02 AM
Thanks for spreading the word! The entire site is being re-done so just trying to get suggestions from users whilst I'm working on the coding.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Oct 09 2019, 05:27 PM
Hell yeah! Can’t wait! Keep us updated.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Oct 15 2019, 01:20 PM
Faulty coding in the chat that makes it hard for mods to do their jobs... It's hard to deal with the predators/pedophiles when the kick/ban function isn't working correctly.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More