Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm the only friend that makes you cry. You're a heart attack in black hair dye. So just save yourself, and I'll hold them back tonight. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - honeysuckle-hex
honeysuckle-hex
How do people around you react to you? Dec 31 2019, 12:09 AM
People like to say that emo, gothic, and alternative clothes are mainstream nowadays because the color black was popular for a bit, and therefore emos, goths, alternative people, etc. are "normal", but at my college, I'm treated as an outcast still. I actually have the nicknames "Emo", "Goth", "Wicked Witch", and other variations. People I don't know will shout "Hey, witch!" from across the room and then start laughing when I eventually turn to see what they want. I've also gotten several self-harmer comments. Not to mention that most of my family and relatives still think that I'm a demon worshipper whenever they see how I really dress. What about y'all?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 31 2019, 07:51 AM
It certainly seems more accepted where I am in the UK
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:05 AM
People either ignore my existence or make fun of me.
Emo Pictures - Moonbun
Moonbun
Jan 18 2020, 04:53 AM
Same with the ignoring my existence. I'll tell you a story Months back I was with friend's by a fire Only three of use left and one of them said "Are you okay here. I dont want to leave you all alone " as I sit there at the table yes I am invisible
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 06 2020, 09:13 PM
some people joke around, others do the stereotypical hair flick with no bangs in my direction. not gonna lie its kinda funny. but no one really cares what I look like. they're more concerned with their own lives. live and let live which is fine by me. the one time I was called out on my appearance was by some raging assjacket in his 40s who had beer running through his veins.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More