Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You’ve got your Hell’s teeth smiling at you. It keeps your brain safe,as it all eats at your face and don’t worry,we’ll blur it out and no one ever will know, oh no,This is my beautiful show and everything is shot in slo-motion Slo-Mo-tion, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - honeysuckle-hex
honeysuckle-hex
How do people around you react to you? Dec 31 2019, 12:09 AM
People like to say that emo, gothic, and alternative clothes are mainstream nowadays because the color black was popular for a bit, and therefore emos, goths, alternative people, etc. are "normal", but at my college, I'm treated as an outcast still. I actually have the nicknames "Emo", "Goth", "Wicked Witch", and other variations. People I don't know will shout "Hey, witch!" from across the room and then start laughing when I eventually turn to see what they want. I've also gotten several self-harmer comments. Not to mention that most of my family and relatives still think that I'm a demon worshipper whenever they see how I really dress. What about y'all?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 31 2019, 07:51 AM
It certainly seems more accepted where I am in the UK
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:05 AM
People either ignore my existence or make fun of me.
Emo Pictures - Moonbun
Moonbun
Jan 18 2020, 04:53 AM
Same with the ignoring my existence. I'll tell you a story Months back I was with friend's by a fire Only three of use left and one of them said "Are you okay here. I dont want to leave you all alone " as I sit there at the table yes I am invisible
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 06 2020, 09:13 PM
some people joke around, others do the stereotypical hair flick with no bangs in my direction. not gonna lie its kinda funny. but no one really cares what I look like. they're more concerned with their own lives. live and let live which is fine by me. the one time I was called out on my appearance was by some raging assjacket in his 40s who had beer running through his veins.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More