Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you try to speak, but you make no sound And the words you want are out of reach But they've never been so loud Beside You, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Server Migration Feb 25 2020, 03:50 PM
We have migrated to a new improved server today. Any bugs are currently being sorted including the chat!

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 27 2020, 03:25 AM
Chat will be back soon and be a new system.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 27 2020, 05:30 PM
Heya a test version should be up later today.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 29 2020, 04:01 PM
Thanks I appreciate it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 03 2020, 01:07 PM
Watch what you say then xD Nah I will look into that.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Mar 04 2020, 01:54 PM
Woah, an update nice! What more is on the list?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 04 2020, 02:04 PM
^Loads :) 2020 is the year!
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Jun 17 2020, 11:31 PM
Can we see a preview of what the website looks like? Maybe a screenshot? @xXeMoRaCeRXx No rushes though but I've been very curious XD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 19 2020, 10:40 AM
^Concentrating more on the actually coding behind the scenes rather than the design at the moment.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Jun 21 2020, 04:52 PM
:(
Emo Pictures - EmocentricXxX
EmocentricXxX
Jun 24 2020, 11:24 PM
is the new chat still temporary? i've heard alot of opinions about the new chat, but overall, the theme dosent fit with the soemo we've all come to know, the private chat functions are... inconveinent to say the least... i know the phpfreechat is a bit outdated, but honestly, a chat like that or very similiar would seam more fitting to the site, and would make the chat a bit easier... i also wanna point out that, since the new chat was added, the same 3-5 users are the only ones ever on it, and i havent seen any chatting on the open side at all. just the occasional new commer logging on and asking "is this chat dead" and then having their msg disapear in the sea of "so and so has logged off" on the former chat, imiidiatl before the switch, the chat was very active for most of the day. so much so, that we were regularly told by the system that "the maximum number of private chats has been reached" and there was usually 8-12 members online. at the minimum, the new chat feeling like a different, less emo, website, kinda leads to most ppl avoiding that function....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More