Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Language is scary, and over analyzed. Every word that I say, seems far too contrived. What are your intentions!? I'm ashamed by mine... When I'm thinking to much I realize I'm unkind.... I Am Shit, by CryWank

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ZombieChinyoka
ZombieChinyoka
Another emo kid Apr 03 2020, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and I hope to find some emo friends here... I really like this website a lot! I guess I should try to introduce myself? Well, I'm an 18 years old german emo kid. I listen to a lot of different music genres, including emo, punk and metal. I'm an programmers apprentice. I have an own website and I make HTML/CSS tutorials on my friendproject account, you can find links to both on my profile if you're interested... Atm my favorite bands are Dear Whoever and Get Scared but I love many different bands and it changes a lot ^^" I don't really know what else to say here... Oh and I tried to put one of those SCM music players on my profile, but it disappears, does anyone know how to make it work correctly? This was a bit messy xD But yeah here I am, hope to find some nice emo people here :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 04 2020, 08:07 AM
welcome to the family. unfortunately you'll find that this place is little more than a ghost of what it used to be, but you can still find plenty of likeminded folks here.
Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
Apr 04 2020, 09:39 AM
Dear Whoever is amazing. Just got a CD of their only EP released on that format. Sound The Trumpet is sooooo good. As for Get Scared I like their first ep and album..and other ep with Joel. After that I didn't listen to all that more of their work.
ZombieChinyoka
Apr 04 2020, 03:43 PM
@Ghost_of_Silence Thanks! ^^ It's fine, I'm happy this site isn't completely dead. Looks like it gained a bit more activity lately. @XxYozorasWorldxX I wish Dear Whoever had more albums, I really love all their songs. And I like pretty much everything from Get Scared tbh ^^
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Apr 08 2020, 11:00 AM
the same thing happened to me with the SCM music thing ;-; idk whats up with that xd
po1zn
Apr 08 2020, 03:29 PM
Yeah the music player thing doesn't work I've tried loads of different sources n stuff it's sucky :c
ZombieChinyoka
Apr 08 2020, 09:51 PM
Ah I see, it sucks that it doesn't work. Maybe I can find another one that does. Thx for replying tho! :)
icedragon
Apr 15 2020, 12:42 AM
welcome c: Hope you have a great time here c: *feel free to talk :3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More