Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Catch a moth hold it in my hand crush it casually Without past I can’t disappoint my ancestry Forever can I sleep inside your menagerie We drown in pneumonia not rivers and streams Crystal Castle, by Affection

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

trev
Chat Moderator stuff Apr 08 2020, 05:58 AM
-------Suggestions------- Working/ban - Currently mods can only kick [/Kick @user @time] Alternate account checking - A command like [/Clones] or [/Alts] to see if a user has more than 1 account connected to the IP they're on, to prevent trolls. Muting - [/Mute @User] for perm-mute [/mute @User @Seconds] for temporary mute, this is to prevent people from spamming the chat and to keep people from causing a fight. Unmute - [/Unmute @User] for those times that people are forgiven Can't really think of any more that moderators really "Need" right now if you have suggestions put it down below these are just some that i noticed were lacking, It would help the moderators greatly do their job easier with these. I'll also keep thinking of more commands to add to aid chatmods making their life easier.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More