Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can see the success I just need to know Whose coming with me Don't tell me this can't be done I'll prove you so wrong Were taking this on with no fear This battle can not win itself The Odds Just Don't Matter, by Surviving The Apocalypse

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - FueledByMusic
FueledByMusic
Rawr... Wanna be friends? Jun 06 2020, 06:32 PM
Is anyone even alive on here anymore...? Regardless i'll just take a shot in the dark. I'm just a lonely gal seeking company and this site seemed like a good one to find people with similar interests. I have an IG (@prttyinpunk) that anyone is free to add me on! I'm much more active there so messages would be seen quicker however i'll get back to you asap on here as well. I hope i'm not the last of a dying breed here.. Guess i'll wait and see! If you want to know more about me I have some info up on my page, check it out if you're interested. Alright, that's all, peace out <333

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jun 08 2020, 01:20 AM
There are people here, but most, I'd say either arent too active on site or arent exactly conversationalists, myself included. Still, never hurts to seek out friends.
Emo Pictures - EmocentricXxX
EmocentricXxX
Jun 24 2020, 11:12 PM
im always looking for new friends ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More