Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

“I got a bulletproof heart / You got a hollowpoint smile / Me and your runaway scars / Got a photograph dream, on the getaway mile…” Bulletproof Heart, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Looking for some peeps to chat with Aug 05 2020, 06:39 AM
<b>*Obi Wan voice* Hello there I'm back on here after like 8 years of being off this site. Thought I'd drop by again and make some new friends, seeing as I have a lot more free time opened up now. Most of my interests are music, games, writing, manga, webtoons, anime, shitty movies/shows, and a bunch of other random stuff. I make beats and I'm currently working on getting better at digital art (I like to draw/design logos). I'm also working on my own music project right now :) My music taste is all over the place, so I'm always up for recs. Hit me up if you wanna talk or whatever. I'm not that boring once I start conversing more. BTW you can call me Warlock or J-Day if you want. In conclusion: I'm just looking for some new homies. Sources Cited: "Me During the Middle of the Night Eating Cheetos and Watching Malcolm In The Middle"

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Aug 19 2020, 08:00 AM
Always up for finding new friends.
Vulture-collectibles
Aug 20 2020, 09:46 AM
Nice to meet another person who loves romance manga 😂 hello !

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More