Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We learn from All Your Hate We are lost in your mistakes Play our hymn for the brand new day We burn, we learned. All your Hate, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Looking for some peeps to chat with Aug 05 2020, 06:39 AM
<b>*Obi Wan voice* Hello there I'm back on here after like 8 years of being off this site. Thought I'd drop by again and make some new friends, seeing as I have a lot more free time opened up now. Most of my interests are music, games, writing, manga, webtoons, anime, shitty movies/shows, and a bunch of other random stuff. I make beats and I'm currently working on getting better at digital art (I like to draw/design logos). I'm also working on my own music project right now :) My music taste is all over the place, so I'm always up for recs. Hit me up if you wanna talk or whatever. I'm not that boring once I start conversing more. BTW you can call me Warlock or J-Day if you want. In conclusion: I'm just looking for some new homies. Sources Cited: "Me During the Middle of the Night Eating Cheetos and Watching Malcolm In The Middle"

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Aug 19 2020, 08:00 AM
Always up for finding new friends.
Vulture-collectibles
Aug 20 2020, 09:46 AM
Nice to meet another person who loves romance manga 😂 hello !

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More