Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Is this the end of world, I cannot bare to watch you burn, as we're crawling in the dirt, is this the end of it all, where we used to stand so tall, I barely recognise you anymore The swarm, by You Me At Six

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Dollclaws
Dollclaws
Introducing myself :3 Sep 28 2020, 06:20 PM
Hihi! My name is Lilith and I'm new here!! I'm here because I don't have any friends and it's boring me to hell ;A; so I wanna make some! I'm 22, from the Netherlands and I study video game art! In my free time I like to listen to industrial black metal, draw stuff and play video games! (Halo, Don't Starve, Touhou and a whole bunch of horror titles like the older Silent Hill games, SOMA, Clock Tower, RE etc etc). I also play the guitar, collect ball-jointed dolls and.. sometimes I'm a furry, woof. My hobbies are kind of over the place but.. i'd.. really like to get outside more xD I was honestly actually looking for other Dutchies to hang out with, but in my memory all these alt meet kinda thingies used to be hosted on Facebook a lot, and Facebook is dead, soooo now I'm here :v I vary heavily between super shy and very chatty so please bear with me onegai🙏🙏

Replies

Satu
Oct 01 2020, 10:32 AM
Hi there, I hope you enjoy your stay ^__^
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 02 2020, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the site man, hope you stick around and enjoy it!
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 08 2020, 04:56 AM
tbh this site i'snt exactly exploding either, but welcome to the family anyways. hope you enjoy your stay.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More