Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You keep tugging on my shirt, just to pull me closer one single step at a time. I can just feel you wondering, 'fit to be tied'. Life is a Perception of Your Own Reality, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - caligulasAquarium
caligulasAquarium
Foregivness Sep 29 2020, 04:23 AM
there are people in my life i wish i could hate for the way they make me feel for the way they treat others for the way they they act for the way they apologise everytime they are late im bitter, damaged and imperfect and i understand people have there own lives but theres no need for such a harsh disconnect when your caught out you move on and act like im the villain like you were just doing what was best and right and really we both know you walked away and im still in but in my dissonance i have a most fatal flaw even if i want to be angered or upset or unnerved to stop loving you for all you ever did for one second be capable of hate you may deserve if i wanted that i cant beccause i forgive you i forgive every scar or cut i could owe to your name and to anyone who could once more return or help me through

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More