Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

No more promise, no more sorrow No longer will I follow Can anybody hear me? I just want to be me Mayonaise, by Smashing Pumpkins

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x-IAmMatt-x
x-IAmMatt-x
I'm the new guy! Feb 18 2021, 07:35 PM
I am Matt, and I am learning programming so I can be a programmer for a living! :-) I lived in Tennessee for most of my life (though briefly, I lived in San Francisco), and pretty much since middle school, many aspects of the emo subculture have interested me, from the music to the fashion. Years and years later, I've not "outgrown" it (I guess it wasn't a phase after all lol), and I listen to plenty of things that I did before, and even got into new bands as well. My favorite albums are Panic! At The Disco's "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" and "Pretty. Odd.", Jimmy Eat World's "Bleed American", Fall Out Boy's "Infinity On High", My Chemical Romance's "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love", Billy Talent's first self-titled album, Hawthorne Heights' "The Silence in Black and White", and Of Mice & Men's debut album. I could go on and on about songs and bands that I love, but that should give you a good idea of what kinds of bands I like. My biggest interest is pro wrestling (which introduced me to plenty of music and bands as well). My favorite wrestlers growing up were Edge, Jeff Hardy, and Raven. I do skate around when the weather is warmer.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 18 2021, 09:32 PM

Great introduction. I'm also Matt and I have worked as a programmer for many years now. 

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Feb 18 2021, 10:37 PM
Welcome welcome 🙃
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Feb 19 2021, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the site bro, hope you enjoy your time here :)
x-IAmMatt-x
Feb 19 2021, 03:34 PM
What languages do you know, xXeMoRaCeRXx?
LiveLaughLimpBizkit
Feb 21 2021, 02:16 PM
Hi, I'm another fellow wrestling fan. Do you watch Botchamania?
Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Feb 21 2021, 02:32 PM
Hey, nice to meet you! I do programming too, in Python :)
x-IAmMatt-x
Feb 22 2021, 05:19 PM
LiveLaughLimpBizkit, yes I am! I have been a fan of the series since 2007 lol
x-IAmMatt-x
Feb 22 2021, 05:19 PM
em0grl, I am actually in the process of doing a Python project this week! Database stuff is confusing with it to me. We are using SQLAlchemy.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More