Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cos I’m a f*cking mess sometimes, but still, I could always be whatever you wanted but not what you needed. Especially when you’ve been needing me Drugs, by Eden

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Hzxplozion
Hzxplozion
Quick!! Say a greeting that reflects your personality as a whole!!! Apr 24 2021, 05:42 PM
Yeah hello, greetings- yes i'm new here and open to chat with others. This website is awesome, can't wait to meet new people to hang with (not a long time though i don't commit in such massive connected friendships.. just little heys and hi's and maybe a bit of a pat on the back is all good). Not looking for any relationships and sex cause that's really lame, go touch grass and go home you fool. From what i can see there's a ton of americans! nice. My own country has like less the size of a microscopic organism for fellow emo's.. It sucks here. Let's go chat shall we?

Replies

Emo Pictures - x-IAmMatt-x
x-IAmMatt-x
Apr 27 2021, 05:06 AM
Hello, I am Matt, and I am indeed an American! :-) I am a programmer and a skater, and I am very into virtually any kinds of rock music.
kywiska
Apr 30 2021, 01:57 AM
hiii im ky i am american ! i do photography as well as music sometimes
Apr 30 2021, 06:47 AM
Hi, I am sarcastic and undeniably cold hearted. Random. Strange. Odd... Uncalled for. How would you like to feast through your eyes? :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More