Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Came a time where every star fall, brought you to tears again Helena, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

sindy
new here looking for friends :D Jul 27 2021, 03:18 AM

i made an account on here a while back but came on once and like never again lmao. ive been super bored lately, just looking for ppl to talk to to kill time. lets be friends hmu!!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 27 2021, 04:42 PM

Hello well hope you can get rid of that boredom haha, I'm always up for a chat so message we if the boredom doesn't disappear, I'm sure you'll get some good convo's on here

rawr_xd333
Aug 06 2021, 02:28 PM

haiii,rawr,we can be friendzz!

Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Aug 24 2021, 12:26 AM

Yeah, Blueyedice is always up for a chat with a minor huh..

rogermoore1443
Feb 12 2022, 10:02 AM

You are in a perfect place for that matter.

family therapist

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Mar 06 2022, 06:40 PM

Heyy <3.. To all old, and new shy emos .. It's really difficult to find people who genuinely can connect and appreciate the same songs you love let alone finding friends in general as you finish school and get older. That's why I made a community group on discord so we can hang out and walk down memory lane. Join if interested! rawr XD Discord: https://discord.com/invite/trYGpWjNxU (Also, sorry if this kind of post is not allowed, I have no ill intent. Sorry and thank you <3 )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More