Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Make it count, play it straight Don't look back, don't hesitate When you go big time What you want, what you feel Never quit, and make it real When you roll big time Big time rush theme, by Big time rush (its a joke)

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
I Need Tattoo Ideas Aug 02 2021, 07:14 AM

I'm planning to get a tattoo for the first time. Money is tight, so I'm thinking in 2 or 3 years.

I want to know what kinds of tattoos were popular for Emo people in the years 2004, 2006, and 2007. For the latter 2,  however... Only if the tattoo patterns first appeared during/after 2006 or before 2005.

I know this is particular, and that 2005 was another good year for Emohood, but I have trauma from the year that makes me hate it on a personal basis.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 02 2021, 10:19 AM

Certainly tattoos with star designs were popular in some of those years.

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Aug 02 2021, 04:54 PM

not sure what others got at the time. In my case, I chose something that was more personal; a meaningful symbol from a dream I had 7 years ago. if on the off chance you cant think of anything you like, maybe start there or create one that has meaning to you.

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Aug 02 2021, 06:12 PM

When did song lyrics become a thing to get tattooed with?

Emo Pictures - pixxxi
pixxxi
Aug 04 2021, 05:58 AM

Skulls, stars, and music notes were really popular at those times. You could incorporate the old with the new and base your design off of that, or just have a full design that brings symbolic meaning to you :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More