Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I could never leave I will never leave so hold onto me, hold onto me. Hold Onto Me, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BVB_Anime_Fan_Kira
BVB_Anime_Fan_Kira
Minecraft Anyone? Dec 25 2021, 05:33 PM

Hi! I'm looking for people who are down to play Minecraft with me. I don't really have anyone to play with and it gets pretty boring... If you are interested in playing please add me on either Snapchat: kira5bvb26 or Discord: ViraRivers#3691 and just let me know where you added me from and we can go from there. :D Thanks for reading! I hope to play with you soon. ^~^

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Dec 26 2021, 04:01 AM

yeah, may as well.  its getting pretty quiet here too tbh...

fernandez13
Sep 29 2022, 03:15 AM

snake io is a multiplayer io game with an element of competition. Manage your little snake as it slithers through the forest, consuming as many power dots as possible to grow strength.

fpstest
Nov 02 2022, 10:43 AM

In high refresh rate monitors, screen tearing is a typical issue. However, this issue also appears on typical 60 Hz monitors. In essence, screen tearing is the condition of the display when motion on the image causes a distorted image to appear for a brief period of time.

richardsikes18
Nov 30 2022, 09:18 AM

Glad to find fellow players here. cleaning services sarasota I am also looking for active minecraft players.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More