Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Raindrops on roses & girls in white dresses.. build god & then we'll talk, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

denchikchyb
Are you a single person or not? Apr 07 2022, 03:42 PM

Are you a single person or not? Tell us whether or not you are a single person, whether or not you have a soul mate and how hard it is for you to find one in today's world. 

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 10 2022, 05:12 PM

im not entirely sure if i am or not, but either way it doesnt matter to me anymore. I finally have close friends that I can make new memories with, thats all I really care about now

Emo Pictures - PrincessA3rd
PrincessA3rd
Apr 24 2022, 08:00 PM

Single... CD. lol

SmAshingEnVy
May 28 2022, 03:06 AM

i rlly want a partner :(

Emo Pictures - LadyEpigamic
LadyEpigamic
May 30 2022, 04:04 PM

The secret is soul mates aren't real. Find someone who makes you happy enough and who you can live with for the rest of your life.

Emo Pictures - takeyourpills
takeyourpills
Jun 06 2022, 04:52 AM

I have a partner and I'm not sure I believe in soul mates, but I do think I'd be happy with this person forever. It's been over a year and a half and we're there for each other through everything: family issues, drama, depression, etc. Being bi has definitely opened my dating pool to a lot more people, but my only advice is to be honest with your feelings and communicate. If you do that and it doesn't work it just doesn't work, but if all parties put the effort in, are honest, and set boundaries I think that's the start of a secure relationship... but what do I know I'm 16 lmaoooooo

Emo Pictures - LadyEpigamic
LadyEpigamic
Jun 08 2022, 11:31 AM

This is great

Emo Pictures - gaga1867
gaga1867
Jun 09 2022, 07:25 AM

Single:/

seylen
Aug 20 2022, 07:09 AM

I'm single and it's hard for me to build a romantic relationship. I don't communicate with people much so I don't have a boyfriend. I don't know how I can build a relationship if I don't get to date or communicate.

palgol
Dec 23 2022, 01:31 AM

The truth is that soul mates do not exist.

WalterLouija
May 22 2023, 02:50 PM

I'm not single. I'm not entirely sure I believe in soulmates but I've been with my girlfriend for a few months and it's refreshed my view on dating. I've had a bad track record with dating and honestly had gotten very jaded until I met her. I did not even plan on dating again but we hit it off great after just being friends for a while and I couldn't be happier.

Emo Pictures - Mannyzswag
Mannyzswag
Dec 09 2023, 03:17 AM
Yes :.(
bigmoosieempire
Mar 25 2024, 05:15 PM

Yuh

Emo Pictures - cv6462
cv6462
Mar 27 2024, 08:43 AM
im single and happy. wish i had friends though. thought it was hard fitting in as a teenager, but it's even harder as an adult.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More