Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

with my foot on your neck I finally have you right where I want you Buried Myself Alive, by The Used

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

DarkDream666
BAN sailorbloodmoon he's saying inappropriate things to minors. Jul 02 2022, 05:34 PM

I screenshotted the evidence. I'm checking all the other people he added to see if he's said other disgusting stuff. He's a 24 year old and speaking like that saying darling to a 15 year old is illegal. I'm really furious how scum like that are on here. Get rid of that NONCE. And report him. Admin will be able to read his private messages too 

9325262c072c04fcc24.86379624.png

Replies

Emo Pictures - emochu
emochu
Jul 02 2022, 07:48 PM

wtf he's not a FUCKing pedo in any way ik him and he's so fucking sweet and caring brp being nice to ppl dosen't automatically make u a pedo either does putting a x at the end of a sentence so don't go whistleblowing without sufficient evidence

Sailorbloodmoon
Jul 03 2022, 12:52 AM

I call my sally down the road darling and literally everyone sit the fuck down before u make serious allegations your 3 times my age show some maturity are u really that but hurt that I rejected you guess what buddy it’s not ok to just call someone a pedofile for nothing 

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Jul 03 2022, 09:07 AM

Hi all

Any concerns such as these need to be reported to Matt. Sending Pms to everyone as well as forums such as these can be seen as bullying behaviours which is completely unacceptable in any way in life. 

These posts can encourage mob mentality, which again is not unacceptable. 

Matt has been made aware of this situation and I personally do not want to see any more public posts regarding this. 

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2022, 10:59 PM

Thanks Kay and I do regularly check and action all reported users. 

I totally understand there are always two sides to a story though...

Maybe you can help our Kay if I give you access to reporting?

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Jul 04 2022, 01:59 PM

I agree there are 2 sides, but neither should be shouting out in public like this. Just reported as it should be be :)

Yeah, ofcourse I'll help out, beaut 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More