Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Brother, what have you done? Sticking needles in your arm. Brother, never say we walk away Away from family Running With Scissors, by Love Hate Hero

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Please join and support our emo discord community .. Jul 19 2022, 06:47 PM
I feel that it's really difficult to find people who genuinely can connect and appreciate the same songs you love let alone finding friends in general as you finish school and get older.
Also I was having a hard time finding an active emo community that shares the love of the pop punk emo days. It hurts me to see old emo community with ton of members that are no longer operating.. That's why I made a community group on discord so we can hang out and walk down memory lane. Come and support our community, we are active and run by two admins and 4 mods who are passionate to grow this community. Thank you!

this is a repost as I missed the link last time. Also Im getting my first emo tattoo this weekend and will share with yall, <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Sep 01 2022, 12:06 PM

bump <3 

Schneider23
Sep 29 2022, 05:27 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your essay and found it to be quite beneficial. You are invited to join me in playing free solitaire if you have any spare time.

Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Dec 04 2022, 07:11 PM

is it like... one of THOSE discord servers though? I tried joining a few emo servers before and people just kept talking about unrelated negative things and it was really depressing. Like they'd be the type of people to think they're better than everyone else because they don't consume "problematic" fiction. I hated how it wasn't a space for discussing the morality of, idk, murder in fiction or something, but they kept bringing it up. Is this a normal thing in emo servers or did I just keep joining weird ones?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More